Join us in celebrating San Diego's accomplishments and ongoing quest towards 100 percent clean energy at Brian Malarkey's Farmer and the Seahorse restaurant with our clients, partners and the public!
Energy independence is about freedom from dirty fossil fuels, utility monopolies and is a pathway to a brighter future. Achieving energy independence allows San Diegans to save money on electricity bills and be a part of the solution, creating cleaner communities that rely on local, clean energy.
The celebration on Saturday, June 29th will include:
- Invite-only Solar Advocate VIP Happy Hour (3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
- Sustainably-sourced food, local craft beer and wine
- Silent Auction with proceeds benefiting Climate Action Campaign
- Opportunity to mingle with cleantech companies and nonprofit organizations all dedicated to 100% clean energy
- Cleantech Talks: short presentations about solar, energy storage, and Community Choice Energy
Space is limited, please RSVP at www.energyindependenceday.org.
For sponsorship and general event inquiries, contact Taylor Markwith at Taylor.Markwith@sullivansolarpower.com.
Saturday, June 29, 2019
Website: Click to Visit