Documents for the New Solar Homes Partnership
This page gives you access to documents for Go Solar California from the Energy Commission.
For New Residential Construction
California Energy Commission, Adopted: December 2013. (Acrobat PDF file, 111 pages, 2.6 mb)
Notice to Consider Adoption. Posted November 27, 2013.
New Solar Homes Partnership Guidebook - 7th Edition, Lead Commissioner Draft Guidebook
Pub # CEC-300-2013-009-ED7-LCD. Posted November 27, 2013 (PDF file, 148 pages, 1.5 mb).
- Previous New Solar Homes Partnership Guidebooks
- New Solar Homes Partnership Checklist: Reservation Application. Posted December 12, 2012.
(PDF, 3 pages, 135 kb)
- New Solar Homes Partnership Checklist: Payment Request. Posted December 12, 2012. (PDF, 2 pages, 98 kb)
- NSHP CECPV Calculator Decertification Dates. Posted December 20, 2012.
- Common New Solar Homes Partnership (NSHP) Application Mistakes (Attachment 2) - Posted August 12, 2011.
FORMS (PDF files with Editable Fields)
- Form NSHP-1 - Reservation Application Form (9/2012)
- Form NSHP-2 - Payment Claim Form (9/2012)
- Form NSHP-3 - Ten-Year Warranty Form (1/2012)
- State of California Standard Form STD-204 (Rev: 6/2003)
SAMPLE FORMS (PDF files - updated 6/12/09)
- Form CF-1R-PV - Produced by PV Calculator to be submitted with NSHP application (10/07)
- Form CF-4R-PV - Form generated by third party verifying PV equipment (10/07)
- Form CF-6R-PV - Form completed by the installer with the PV installation equipment and details, and given to the HERS Rater at the time of the field verification of the PV system. (05/07)
NSHP Bulkload Spreadsheet
- NSHP Bulkload Spreadsheet, Version 5.8.
Other Related Documents and Reports:
Note: Many preliminary documents relating to solar are available on each agency's formal proceeding's or reports sections. Please see links to the right for various proceedings.
- A Consumer Guide to the California Solar Initiative Satewide Incentives for Solar Energy Systems, posted October 9, 2008, CPUC publication produced by Pacific Gas and Electricity Company, California Center for Sustainable Energy, Southern California Edison. (PDF file, 28 pages, 3.1 megabytes - note size!)
- California Energy Commission's Renewable Energy Program: 2006 Annual Report to the Legislature, posted November 2, 2006, Energy Commission publication # CEC-300-2006-018-CTF. (PDF file, 71 pages, 716 kilobytes)
- Saving with Solar - A Survey of Homeowners in California, Environment California Research & Policy Center, March 2006. (Acrobat PDF, 24 pages, 2.8 megabytes)
- California Energy Commission Documents On Line