Consumer Contacts for Go Solar California
Find your solar rebate Program Administrator for your utility, who will be happy to help you Go Solar.
New Solar Homes Partnership Consumer Contacts
Beginning 9/1/14, the Energy Commission will become the sole program administrator for the New Solar Homes Partnership program in PG&E, SCE, and SDG&E service territories. Over the next month, Energy Commission staff will work closely with each of the utilities to ensure a smooth transition with as little program disruption as possible. The following are key dates for the transition:
- 8/1/14: New reservation applications and payment claims submitted by mail should be sent to the Energy Commission at the address identified on the GoSolar California website, http://www.gosolarcalifornia.ca.gov/contacts/consumers.php. Applicants are still encouraged to submit reservation applications and payment claims using the online application tool, when possible.
- 9/1/14: The Energy Commission becomes the sole administrator of the NSHP program. All documents and inquiries should be directed to the Energy Commission at 844-217-4925.
The utilities will continue to work with stakeholders on reservation applications and payment claims that were previously submitted and are currently under review. All new inquiries should be directed to the Energy Commission Renewables Call Center at Renewable@energy.ca.gov or 844-217-4925.
For Solar PV on New Homes or New Residential Construction
California Energy Commission:
Renewables Call Center
E-mail Address: Renewable@energy.ca.gov
Phone Number (Toll Free in CA): 1-844-217-4925
Outside California: 1-916-653-0237
California Energy Commission
New Solar Homes Partnership Program
1516 9th Street, MS 45
Sacramento, CA 95814
California Solar Initiative Contacts
- Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E)
- Southern California Edison (SCE)
- Center for Sustainable Energy (CSE) (which serves customers of SDG&E)
- Southern California Gas (CSI-Thermal program for solar hot water only)
For California Solar Initiative rebates for Single-Family Affordable Solar Homes (SASH):
- PG&E, SCE, and SDG&E customers should contact GRID Alternatives.
Other Solar Program and Industry Contacts
- List of all California Solar Incentive Programs by Utility, including municipal utility programs. You can find your utility company here or find general contact information for all California utilities.
- If you are looking to make contact with the solar industry - either a solar organization or a solar contractor, visit our Solar Industry contacts page.