Experts from the Center for Sustainable Energy (CSE) will explain the fundamentals of solar electricity and solar water heating, and?Ç¬†share valuable consumer awareness tips that can help you feel more confident when evaluating solar technology for your home.
Topics will include
- Calculating your home?¢‚Ç¨‚Ñ¢s energy use
- Properly sizing a solar PV system to meet your unique needs
- Understanding how Solar Water Heating works and what rebates are available
- Researching and comparing solar contractors
- Evaluating a contractor bid or contract
CSE representatives will be available before and after the workshop to answer any specific solar questions you may have. After attending ?¢‚Ç¨?ìSolar for Homeowners,?¢‚Ç¨¬ù you will have the knowledge and resources necessary to confidently make that final decision to Go Solar!
Dinner will be provided for registered attendees.?Ç¬†
Please note that this event is for homeowners. If you are a solar contractor, please attend the workshops offered for contractors.
To register for this event, please visit SDG&E's calendar of events:?Ç¬†https://seminars.sdge.com/iebms/coe/coe_p1_all.aspx?cc=coe&oc=05
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Website: Click to Visit